Acupuncture for Back & Neck Pain
Wheaton, Joliet, and Naperville Area
At Eastern Healing of Wheaton and Joliet, we treat neck and back pain with Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. These safe, alternative treatments treat both acute and chronic forms of spinal pain. In fact, numerous studies and clinic trials have proven acupuncture effective.
Types of Back and Neck Pain Treated
- Muscle spasms and tension
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Degenerative disc disease, including bulging or slipped discs
- Neuropathic or nerve pain
- Surgical recovery
- Radiating pain down arm or leg
Acupuncture benefits for back and neck pain
- Stimulates the body’s natural healing systems and processes
- Reduces pain and inflammation at the site
- Relaxes the surrounding muscles, tendons, and tissues
- Increases circulation to the injury site to speed up recovery time
- Enhances the success of the surgical procedure or reconstruction
- Fully integrates with other therapies (physical or occupational therapy)
Alternative Treatments for Pain Management
Before treating your pain, we perform a full health evaluation and discuss your pain levels, medical diagnosis, medications, and your goals with you. Then we recommend an individualized plan to address your pain that may include acupuncture, cold laser, herbal medicine, diet therapy, or other modalities.
Acupuncture sessions take about an hour and are generally more frequent when you start treatment then slowly taper off as you improve.
Find out how acupuncture and ancient Chinese medicine can help you reduce pain naturally. Schedule an appointment in our Wheaton or Joliet clinics by calling 630-653-4358 today.